Bento Box Ideas for You: Healthy Fruits and Fruit Leather
Healthy Snacks for Kids – 5 Ideas for “Fun Food for Kids”
1) Homemade Fruit Rollups – I love this idea, as do many kids. Letting your child choose the fruit makes them happy, and the fruit rollup makes them healthy ! Here are some recipes:
The second recipe uses strawberries, passion fruit syrup & applesauce
Fruit Leather: Step by Step guide with Pictures: http://bit.ly/fruit-rollups
**SPECIAL NOTE: Fruit Roll-up Video is Raw & Natural Recipe
2) Bento Box Ideas – There are some cute designs at this page (http://bit.ly/bento-box-ideas). Gosh, look at the eggs “shaped like hens” and the Strawberry cat.
> These attractive images are near the top, if u want to have a quick look-see:
*Note: I like the Teriyaki chickpea salad wrap, and it’s Gluten-free !
> Many of the Bento Box ideas at Pinterest are instructional layouts, very “step by step” in case you haven’t visited Pinterest . It’s very E-A-S-Y
3) Kind Honey-Oat Granola Snack bars – These are healthy grains with oats, honey & toasted coconut. They actually taste good, and are individually-wrapped bars, so can be easily added to a lunchbox. *They are Non-GMO and “gluten free”.
You can find them at Amazon (they come 15 to a pak) http://bit.ly/oat-bars
4) An Illustrated Guide to Healthy Sandwiches for Kids:
This has an “under the sea” theme that is inspired !
I found this to be visually appealing, and not too difficult. There’s a clown fish, a happy octupus, a healthy crab (made from Whole-wheat tortilla so it’s healthier), a sailboat (cheese/ham/cucumber/bread & 2 long pretzel sticks).
A Pirate (using cucumbers/red pepper/ham/wheat bread), a shark (made w/ Ham/turkey, cucumber & romaine lettuce); also there’s a water spider, and a mermaid.
VISIT ==> http://bit.ly/bento-sea-theme
5) Another “Bento box ideas” presentation: “Fruit Bento Boxes” – This time the focus is on raspberries (which has tons o’ fiber), blueberries (a superfood), sprouts (Very healthy), grapes, mini-oreos, & mini marshmallows.
Here you are: http://bit.ly/fruit-bento-box
Copyright 2015 Healthyeatingchildren.com